Friday, December 11, 2009

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy...

So one of my favorite places to go is to the park... By “the” park I don’t mean any specific park, just parks in general… I like ‘em all. It’s a place for me to escape and relax, I’ll usually just read or listen to music. I’m almost always the only person there in the middle of the day, especially in December, but I had some hardworking guests today from the Gaston Parks and Recreation Department...



This went on for about 45 minutes. They pulled up in their truck and trailer, got out and picked up a few pieces of trash from the parking lot, tossed some pigskin, got back in and drove off. I kinda wanted to be mad at them for being lazy and not doing their job, but I’m not gonna lie... I really just thought it was awesome!

Getting paid to play football... looks like he kept both feet in, too!

1 comment:

  1. i feel so happy right now you can't even imagine! i'm so glad that you decided to start a blog and that i get to hear about your life :) love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete